Creating relationships that last
The Project Management team at Workspace provides an end-to-end commercial relocation service, from premises negotiation and landlord approvals through to interior design, refurbishment, office fit-out and budget management.
The foundations are built upon solid communication, with both clients and contractors. We focus on understanding goals and anticipating needs, ensuring that time, cost and quality objectives are achieved on each project.
Workspace has a network of resources, available from both within the business and externally. Our core team understands the current commercial property market, construction project management and the technical challenges this brings, leaving a ‘no stone unturned’ approach.
We are passionate and meticulous about our work, always dotting the i’s and crossing the t’s. This has invariably strengthened our aspirations towards creating long-lasting relationships with our clients.
Project Management Services we offer:
- Coordinate submissions of designs and information to obtain landlord approvals.
- Provide general advice on works, specifications, costs and programme
- Prepare budgets and manage the tendering process. Cost reporting and controls. Carry out due diligence on specialist contractors.
- Attend pre-start meeting with contractor prior to works commencing
- Attend meetings, general advice on the works
- CDM compliance
- Prepare the JCT minor works contract with contractors design. (or relevant contract)
- Certify payments
- Attend site meetings and issue progress report to client
- Monitor change requests and issue variation instructions under the contract, as required
- Provide advice on works, specifications, costs and programme as work proceeds
- Carry out snagging inspection on completion of works. Certify completion under the contract
- Certify release of first retention payment
- Monitor resolution of snags and log defects. Monitor production of as built drawings
- Carry out inspection at end of defects liability period and certify contract completion
- Health safety and welfare provision