Workspace Design has recently completed a job for BDA Partners in 7 – 8 Conduit Street, London
BDA Partners is a leader in cross-border investment banking, advising primarily on transactions involving Asia. BDA provides advisory services for M&A (Mergers & Acquisitions), Capital Raising, and Restructuring, to blue-chip corporate and financial sponsor clients from North America, Europe and Asia.
Workspace were appointed by BDA Partners to help them relocate their London operations from serviced accommodation into their own new offices at 7 – 8 Conduit Street. BDA had committed to a fixed date for moving out of their serviced office, leaving only a very short 4-week timescale for the new offices to be fitted out. Concentrating on the critical elements of the project, Workspace were able to achieve a phased completion of the project, enabling BDA to relocate to a fully operational office on their chosen date.
The new office design incorporates a main open plan area with Elite work benches, a greeting area, and two meeting rooms. Walnut meeting room tables were supplied by K+N, together with blue fabric covered conference chairs from Interstuhl. The existing kitchen units were retained and refurbished which helped to keep costs down, but the surrounding partitions were stripped out and reconfigured to give a more practical break-out space. New vinyl flooring and Elite café-style tables and chairs completed the look.
• 1500 SQ FT / 14 staff
• Fixed client move date dictated a very short 4-week fit-out period
• Critical fit-out elements successfully completed within this time, enabling client to move in as planned
• New office design incorporates a main open plan area with work bench style desking, a greeting area, two meeting rooms and a kitchen / breakout space.
• Existing kitchen units retained and refurbished to help keep costs down, but the surrounding partitions were stripped out and reconfigured to give a more practical break-out space.
• New vinyl flooring and café-style tables and chairs from Elite.
• Walnut meeting room tables supplied by K+N, with blue fabric covered conference chairs from Interstuhl.
• Feature reception wall with corporate logo and illuminated recess to display client’s awards
By Charlie Peacock and Alex Pollock