CLIENT: Orient Capital LOCATION: 125 Wood Street, 6th Floor, London EC2V 7AN BUSINESS: Global leader in share ownership analysis PROJECT: 8064 FT² (749 M²), 87 staff, Relocation
• Workspace appointed to relocate Orient Capital from serviced offices into 6th floor at 125 Wood Street.
• Full design support provided throughout the landlord approvals process
• Workspace’s prior knowledge of the building enabled us to pre-empt many of the design queries and minimise the turn-around time for approval of the scheme.
• The design incorporates two general areas, with a meeting room suite at the western end of the office, served by a greeting area and small teapoint, and the main open plan area with workbench style desking.
• A large kitchen and breakout area were provided at the eastern end of the office for general staff use.
• Installation of additional male WCs in order to provide separate male and female facilities.
• Workbenching, meeting tables and credenza units by K+N
• Soft seating by Boss Designs
• Task / conference seating by Interstuhl
TESTIMONIAL “We first started working with Workspace in May 2014 on a project to help us move into our new European Headquarters. Having acquired a couple of businesses that year it was important for us to bring people together and present an updated brand identity and welcome everyone new to the group. Unfortunately we had a false start on the relocation we had timed for October 2014 but we continued our trusted relationship with Workspace so that by the time we were ready to review our options again in 2015, we had already made a solid decision on which fit-out company we were going to use.
From the inception of what we were trying to achieve with our new office space to the end result they listened and helped us, from the space planning, to the look and feel of the design and ultimate execution & delivery on time and budget. I would not hesitate recommending Workspace to a company who is looking for a professional service with a management team, in Paul and James, that really did demonstrate attention to detail and care for what they were doing. The outcome is that we have a home for European Headquarters that we are really happy with.”
Alison Owers, Orient Capital Chief Executive Officer, EMEA, Part of the Link Group of Companies